TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PENTIK FRIENDS LOYALTY PROGRAMME
1. Anyone aged 18 or over can join the free Pentik Friends loyalty programme. The Pentik Friends programme is for individuals in their capacity as consumers.
2. You can join Pentik Friends in Pentik stores or online at www.pentik.com. When you register with the Online Store, you will become a member of Pentik Friends. A functioning email address is required in order to register. The email address you use when registering will then be your username in the Online Store. A member can have either an actual loyalty card, which can be collected from a Pentik store, or the card can be downloaded to a mobile phone. Only one (1) loyalty card is allowed per member.
3. Members must submit accurate personal details when registering and must keep these details up to date. Pentik Friends programme communications are mainly delivered electronically, so it is important that these details are kept up to date.
4. Members’ personal details are handled in the personal data file, the description of which is available both on the Pentik website and in Pentik stores. The file contains information about products that a member has purchased where their loyalty card was presented at the time of purchase. The register description is an integral part of the Pentik Friends rules. A member accepts that their personal data will be managed in the file when they join Pentik Friends either in store or when registering with the Online Store.
5. Pentik Friends communicates with members by email and through its online service. Data collected from members of Pentik Friends may be used for analysing operations as well as for developing and targeting member benefits and offers. Customising and targeting services and communications are an essential part of Pentik Friends operations.
6. The Pentik Friends loyalty card is personal and can only be used by the nominated person. Lost cards must be reported to Pentik.
7. Members can take advantage of member benefits in Pentik stores by presenting their loyalty card. In the Online Store the benefits are available on logging into the service. The Pentik Friends loyalty card cannot be used for business purchases.
8. The Pentik Friends loyalty programme comprises various levels of membership; members are notified of these.
9. Pentik Friends and related customer service activities are available in Finnish and English.
10. Pentik has the right to reject an application at its discretion and to cancel any membership if a member has not used the Pentik Friends card for 24 months or shown any activity related to the programme, or if a member breaches the terms and conditions. A membership is cancelled by a cancellation notice issued by Pentik that is posted to the address submitted by the member. Members can cancel their membership by sending a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Pentik reserves the right to close the Pentik Friends loyalty programme by notifying its members within a reasonable timeframe and to make changes to the Pentik Friends terms and conditions by unilateral decision; changes, however, may not be made to such a degree that they would substantially weaken the position of the programme’s members. A notice of changes to the terms and conditions will be sent either directly to members or published on the Pentik website one (1) month before any changes are implemented.
12. The Pentik Friends loyalty programme is maintained and marketed by Pentik Oy, Maaninkavaarantie 4 A, 97900 Posio, email@example.com, tel. +358 16 3722 272.
Calls from a mobile phone: standard mobile rate
Calls from a landline: standard local network rate
Calls from outside Finland will be charged at the applicable international rate.
You seem to have an old browser.
This website might not function as intended. Please upgrade to latest browser.