Beef fajitas with guacamole
600g good-quality beef fillet
2 red peppers
1 onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 iceberg lettuce
8 wheat tortillas
2 ripe avocadoes
juice of half a lemon
2 tablespoons crème fraîche
salt and pepper
1. Cut the fillet into four steaks. Season with salt and pepper and fry for 2 minutes on each side. Leave to rest for a few minutes.
2. Slice the peppers into strips and flash fry in a hot pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Make a small cross cut in the tomatoes and plunge into boiling water for 10 minutes. Cool in cold water.
4. Peel and quarter the tomatoes and scoop out seeds. Chop finely.
5. Fry the onion briefly in some olive oil. Now, add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
6. Halve the avocados, remove the stones and scoop out the flesh. Use a hand-held mixer to create a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Slice the beef before assembling the fajitas. Serve with corn chips.